Buy directly from Aristo Developers, the leading property developer in Cyprus, and save thousands on your investment
Many South Africans are looking to invest in overseas properties, most of them seeking a Plan B as well as an investment opportunity.
The island of Cyprus, a full European Union (EU) member state, is definitely an attractive choice, largely thanks to the plentiful advantages this European country has over other property destinations.
A thriving real estate industry, a favourable tax system, fast and efficient immigration programmes through property investment, a safe environment and a strategic geographic location are some of the reasons property investors are drawn to Cyprus.
This country has long established itself as a thriving business hub, with a vast array of investment opportunities in key growth sectors of the economy. The island’s advanced infrastructure, high quality of life and low cost of living are not only key reasons to live there but also support a choice to invest in Cyprus.
The country is an ideal investment gateway to the EU and a portal for investment outside this zone too. It’s an option that ensures safety and stability for investors, as well as market access to the EU.
Cyprus has a simple and transparent tax system with multiple exemptions for both corporates and individuals.
- Zero property tax
- Zero transfer fees
- 5% reduced VAT on first property purchase (standard VAT rate: 19%)
- Zero inheritance tax
- Low capital gains tax (20%)
- Non-domicile tax incentive
- A corporate tax rate of 12.5%
As the preferred property developer in Cyprus, Aristo Developers is recognised by a plethora of local and international organisations for its high-quality product.
It is one of the few property developers in Cyprus to offer a variety of freehold properties at the most exclusive locations.
The group’s diverse range, including boutique apartments, townhouses, plots, luxury villas, golf properties and beachfront residences, suits every taste and budget.
As a key partner in establishing Cyprus as a world-class investment destination, Aristo Developers has been a popular choice among investors seeking Cypriot citizenship or permanent residency through property investment.
Cypriot permanent residency
- Issued within two months
- Minimum property investment: €300,000 (±R6m) + VAT
- Covers the whole family, including dependents up to the age of 25 and the parents of both the main applicant and their spouse
- Easy access to all of the EU
- No residency requirements, besides visiting Cyprus every two years
- Valid for life
- Examined within six to eight months
- Minimum property investment: €2m (±R40m) plus VAT, part of which (€1,5m) can be sold after five years or let in the meantime
- Government donation €200,000 (±R4m)
- Covers the whole family, including dependents up to the age of 28 as well as the main applicant’s parents
- The spouse’s parents can also be included on the Cypriot citizenship with an additional property investment of €500,000 (± R9,9m) per family
- Visa-free travel to over 160 countries
- Freedom to live, work and travel within the EU
- Valid for life
- Dual citizenship allowed
- No residency requirements (no need to visit or live in Cyprus)
SEE FOR YOURSELF
+357 26 841 800