A wine for every palette
Jozi! It’s Competition time for you! 5 fans will win a double a pair of tickets for Opening Night of WineX, which is on Wednesday 28th October. Unfortunately no under 18’s. To enter, simply COMMENT below or SHARE this post! Ready? Great- And GO!
Don’t forget to tag RMB WineX for Wednesday 28th to Friday 30th October at the Sandton Convention Centre. SA’s premier wine show, now in its 16th year, always promises the greatest selection of wines under one roof – a time to muse through a myriad of varietals and cuvées that please the palate while mingling with winemakers and the Jozi jetset. Explore the Art of Wine while viewing the displays of Artist Proof Studio, Frans Groenewald and Tokara Wine Made Art and, before the night’s out, stock up on your wine favourites via Shop@Show.
From Allée Bleue to Zonnebloem, winemakers will present wines selected for the discerning Gauteng audience. To enhance the wine experience, guests should attend one of the Table Talk Pop-Up roundtable tastings with winemakers, brought to you by Moneyweb. Wine lovers won’t go hungry with the array of wine-friendly food products on show – olives, imported cheeses, Wagyu beef, nougat and chocolates and the Mastrantonio Piazza will provide a sit-down menu and ‘food on the move’ deli items including vegetarian and Banting options. All to the sounds of Johannesburg Youth Orchestra performing new and old classics alternating with Joburg’s best ‘old skool’ and R&B provided by HOT91.9.
In support of the Eco Mobility Festival hosted by the City of Johannesburg in Sandton during October, plan ahead to get there via the number of transport options on offer as alternatives to parking in the neighbouring parkades.
RMB WineX 2015 Details:
Dates: Wednesday 28 to Friday 30 October 2015
Venue: The Pavilion, Sandton Convention Centre, Maude Street, Sandton
Time: 17h00 to 21h00 each night
Bookings: Book all tickets and packages online via www.computicket.com or call 0861 915 8000. Use the “Print at home” facility for easy access to tickets.
Tickets: Via Computicket and at door. Includes tasting glass and unlimited tastings. No entry for under 18s, babies and prams.
- Early Bird tickets available until 12th October: Wednesday R150, Thursday and Friday R16
- Full price: Wednesday R175, Thursday and Friday R195.
- Group discount tickets available for 10 tickets or more for Wednesday night only available via the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- RMB WineX Two Night Pass: Double ticket discount for Wednesday 28th and Thursday 29th October only: R280 – available for bookings made by 12th
Getting there and home – watch the press for updates or visit www.winex.co.za closer to the time for all the options:
- Gautrain (gautrain.co.za): catch the train and walk to the Sandton Convention Centre
- Park and Ride sites
- Public transport
- Uber: partnered with WineX as Everybody’s Private Driver to transport wine lovers safely and in style via registration with the smart phone app.
Refreshments during the show:
- Mastrantonio will be serving delicious ‘on-the-move’ deli food.
Event Queries: See www.winex.co.za for all details, list of exhibitors and wines in the lead-up to the show, and to register for Shop@Show.
Contact: OutSorceress Marketing, telephone 011 482 5936 or email email@example.com.