Next to Charlo you’ll find the modern suburb of Springfield – a peaceful, family neighbourhood with plenty of space to walk the dogs, go for a jog or stroll with your kids. Centrally located close to the Fig Tree complex, Walmer Park Shopping Centre, Builders Warehouse, 17th Quarter Shopping Centre and Moffett on Main Lifestyle Centre, it’s also on the bus route to Pearson High School and close to Charlo Primary, Theodor Herzl Schools and DF Malherbe High School. With plenty of trees and plenty of shade, it’s a peaceful, beautiful place to raise a family.
Our favourite local activities:
• Lunch at The Rose Garden Tea House at Floradale Nurseries and Garden Centre
• DIY support at Builders Warehouse
• Retail therapy at Walmer Park Shopping Centre, Moffett on Main Lifestyle Centre or the Fig Tree Shopping Centre.
Springfield property as an investment:
• Central location
• Reasonably priced properties
• Well-built houses
• The ideal place to raise a family
“Springfield is a middle-class family area where the average Joe is just trying to get by and raise his family in relative peace and quiet.” Charl van Zyl, resident
Images: Fredlin Adriaan & iStock